* We would like to help all A.A. Groups set up meetings remotely so they can continue to meet. We've put together a comprehensive list of instructions here to help keep your A.A. Group open.
* We will be rolling out an 'NYIG' Zoom Meeting Room' over the next week, so A.A. groups can access meetings via our own organization's Zoom account. We will continue to provide up-to-date information on this initiative, and will post to our website as well as updates via email.
* New York Inter-Group will continue to offer help via telephone and chat to those in need of a meeting, or just to talk to someone if you're struggling.
* If you are willing to help us keep the phones and web-chat on during this difficult period, please fill out the form here and you will be added to our emergency contact list. **One year of continuous sobriety required to answer phones or chat.
* If you would like to submit a group closure, please fill out the form here, and we will add it to our comprehensive list of group closures listed here.
* For Literature purchases, please place any literature orders online, and we’ll get them shipped to you as soon as possible.
* For a comprehensive list of AA Meeting closures, click here.
* Consider Online Intergroup: https://www.aa-intergroup.org.
We are advising groups not to hold hands, keep the meeting area free of food, wash your hands and sanitize the space often, and find other networks of communication via online A.A., or via our instructions here.
Thank you for your service; and stay safe.
Inter-Group Association of A.A. of New York, Inc.