Dear White Stone family,
**We know this is a long message, but PLEASE read it completely so you are informed about what is happening this Sunday.
We are happy to announce that the building will be open this Sunday, May 24 for in-person services in addition to Live Streaming. To make it comfortable for all, the building will be open for two services at 9:15 and 10:45 am. Here are the precautions we are putting in place as we begin the reopening process.
Lastly WS family, I am asking for all of you who attend this Sunday to come with a heart of unity and love. We all may be on different ends of the spectrum on what we think and believe on different issues regarding the virus, but let’s choose to set those aside and just love each other as a church family. One thing we do know, as followers of Jesus Christ, we are ONE in the family of God. Let’s choose to live like it and act like it when we regather this coming Sunday.
- For the 9:15 am service masks are REQUIRED for everyone that comes in the door. If you have your own mask PLEASE wear it, but we do have masks available. Note: Masks will not be required for the worship team while they lead worship, the ASL interpreter during interpreting, or Luke while he is preaching.
- For the 10:45 am--masks are NOT required.
- Each service will be limited to a 150 occupancy as we work out the bugs with the reopening process.
- There will be 3 places to worship (sanctuary, adult classroom, upstairs loft).
- We are asking those who plan to attend to sign up for their desired service and room. Links are at the bottom of the page.
- Child care and Sunday school for all ages will NOT be available.
- Coffee will not be served and bulletins will not be handed out.
- Surfaces and chairs will be wiped and sprayed throughout the morning to help ensure safety.
- We will have a creative way of displaying our Social Distancing preference. (It will be explained when you arrive.)
- After each service we are encouraging people to remain and fellowship OUTSIDE. We will have a portion of the parking lot set aside for that purpose. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate.
- To the elderly and those with compromised conditions, as much as we would LOVE to see you, we understand if you feel more comfortable staying home and live streaming as we have been doing the last couple of months.
Thank you SO much for all your patience during this time apart. We are so grateful to call you family and to be in this life together. Looking forward to seeing all of you who come this Sunday...whichever service you choose, mask or no mask.